1. Jen, Dwayne and Eric arrive with all
necessary sound equipment.
2. We hang out, mingle, eat your food, drink
your grog, pet your cat, move your stuff around, etc.
3. We play two 45-minute acoustic sets with a
break in between.
4. We video tape the concert and make a DVD
for the host.
5. We sell our CDs and action figures to your
6. We play Twister, Charades & party ‘til
the cows come home... (cows not included)
1. You gather together
20 or more friends, family and co-workers.
2. You select a location
with enough room for everyone, adequate parking, electricity, and indoor
plumbing. (average sized living rooms are fine). Some people who have access to
community rooms have used them as well.
3. You give us a list of
your favorite songs.
4. You contact us to set up
a date and make arrangements.
5. There are costs involved,
which may vary depending on where you live. You may choose to sponsor (pay for)
the whole party yourself, or you can charge a cover, ask for donations, or have
a pot luck party to offset some or all of the expenses.